Files and Forms Coming Soon
Step 1: Select and Start your Tuition Plan [Plans & Pricing]
Step 2: Submit Admission Form with your general information. [Coming soon]
Step 3: Work with and/or meet with Enrollment Counselor to complete your student registration and make sure all your ducks are in a row. They will contact you as soon as your Admission Form is processed so keep an eye out for our emails!
Step 4: Work with an Enrollment Counselor to make sure you are all set up and ready for your GBG Art Boot Camp!
Forms you will need to provide the Enrollment Councilor:
- Proof of Identification (Driver's License/ID/Passport)
- Address and Information Verification if needed
- Parental Consent if under 18
- Statement of Initial Art/Career/Project Goals you want to obtain while in GBG Academy, and any plans for after.
- Current Artwork Portfolio (if any) and a statement of what you enjoy doing and where you feel you need to improve at this time.
- Letter to yourself to read when you finish the program. It can include special sentiments, current goals and understanding, or deep feelings you want to share about achieving your goals.
Decisions are not made on current skill levels or portfolios! This program is designed specially for building the skills needed to excel in professional art of any kind. That means; WE ALL START SOMEWHERE! Any work we may ask of you is just to get a better idea of where you are currently at, not to decide if you are accepted into the program or not regardless of limited class space. Classes will be filled on first come first serve, but additional classes may be opened to accommodate if there are enough extra students.
You do NOT need to be a US Resident, an understanding English/ESL is the only restriction we currently have. It doesn't matter where you are in the world- so long as you are able to attend the classes over Zoom and participate in community fun things- you can attend the GBG Art Boot Camp!
Check out the FAQ for more information!